TriboBr 2018 is already a great success. Now we have three high impact journals that have agreed to publish special issues with selected papers from TriboBr2018:
- Tribology International
- Industrial Lubrication and Tribology
You should not miss the opportunity to submit your work to TriboBr 2018.
- Deadline for extended abstract submission: August 10th
Share your ideas in a vibrant, world-class audience.
Confirmed plenary speakers:
- Ali ERDEMIR, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Greg CROCE, Chevron Products Co., STLE President, USA
- Hugh SPIKES, Tribology Group, Imperial College London, UK
- Jacob KLEIN, Weizmann Institute, Israel Weizmann Institute, Israel
- Michel FILLON, Institut Prime, CNRS – Université de Poitiers – ISAE-ENSMA, Futuroscope Chasseneuil, France
- Mohamed EL MANSORI, Arts et Métiers ParisTech, France
The beautiful island of Florianópolis in Brazil will be a perfect location to discuss your research and the new trends in tribology.